Friday, August 5, 2011

Growing up

Today is a bitter sweet day for the Garza household. Today is the last day that the kids will be going to Mrs. Percy's. Rylan has been going there for 4 years and Colton almost 3 years. She has been so good to us over the years and I'm not sure how I am going to handle the next couple of weeks without her. The kids are growing up and now it's time to move on to bigger things. Both of the kids are starting Little Pirates Learning Center on Monday. It is a daycare/preschool and I know that the kids will LOVE it and make lots of new friends as it prepares them for Kindergarten (oh just typing that word makes me want to start crying). I can't BELIEVE Rylan will start Kinder next year..... where oh where has the time gone.

On a different note..... This year is going to be a busy year for us (and exhausting for me I have a feeling). I have signed Rylan up for Dance and I think she is going to LOVE it!! This sort of thing is right up her ally. I know I loved dance class when I was younger and this will bring back lots of memories for me as well. Rylan is also old enough to start the CCD program at our church and she can't wait to learn about Jesus! I also signed Rylan and Colton up for soccer (this will either turn out good or really really bad). Colton is very excited about soccer and he will really love it.... I mean what little kids doesn't want to run around chasing a ball. So to recap we will have Dance on Mondays, CCD on Wednesday nights and Soccer games on Saturday mornings and sometime during the week Soccer practice. I'm not going to lie I am actually looking forward to watching the kids be involved in things.

So on my sad day I look at all the wonderful and fun things that the kids are going to be doing and be involved with and that does make me happy.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow you will be busy!! Love that you made a blog post ;) Keep us updated!! Can't wait to hear how it is all going.