Monday, August 15, 2011

DRAMA

Well we survived our first week at Little Pirates.... YEAH!!!!! We only had one melt down and that was Wednesday morning when I dropped the kids off. Rylan was supper tired (AKA Needy Nelly) so she was screaming for me as I walked out the door. (And I admit that I cried when I got into the car and she could no longer see me) The rest of the week went good. Colton is LOVING it but I think it will just take some time for Rylan to get use to everything. She did tell me this morning when I dropped them off that she (and I quote) "Hated Little Pirates because they make me play centers and go outside and I miss Mrs. Percy"...... Seriously?!?!?!?!?! What kid HATES going outside and playing centers?!?!?!?!?! UUUGGGHHH she is soooo full of drama. She is going to be the child that cries everyday in Kindergarten. She just doesn't do change very well so it takes a while for something new to become part of her routine. We shall see how week 2 goes.... Wish me luck!!!


1 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh miss Rylan! What is it with Rylan and Molly? Is it a first child thing? HaHa love the upadates! Of course Mr cute Colton is loving it.